Along the route we pass by the historic Joe and Aggie’s cafe — one of the only remaining family-run restaurants on the Mother Road still run by the founding family and make a stop at the Wigwam Motel before leaving town early in the morning.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR OTHER HISTORIC ROUTE 66 VIDEOS:
- OK: Historic Route 66 – Hydro – Weatherford [Route 66]
- TX: Historic Route 66 – Shamrock, Texas [Route 66]
- TX: Historic Route 66 – McLean [Route 66]
- TX: Historic Route 66 – Adrian [Route 66]
- NM: Historic Route 66 – Central Ave [Albuquerque Metro] [Route 66]
- NM: Historic Route 66 – Prewitt – Thoreau [Route 66]
- NM: Historic Route 66 – Thoreau – Continental Divide [Route 66]
🎵 Additional Music:
Piano March by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
❤ If you liked this video, please help us out and click the share button to share it with all your friends.
? Subscribe here (it’s free!) https://i411.tk/ji8gr
✉ Get notified by email of new videos: https://i411.tk/sxkda